• Cherry Blossom Pochette

• Fushia Perforated Pochette

• Something else...

Results are only viewable after voting.

lv_obsessed

Currently obsessed with: Mulberry & Céline
O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
I'm torn between the Cherry Blossom Pochette (Pink/Brown) and the Fushia Perfo pochette.......sigh....decisions decisions.:girlsigh:

Which one do you prefer and what did they originally retail for???

i LOVED the Cherry Blossom after they were all sold out and i was hunting for the pochette for the longest time, i gave up and got mini address book instead..... it's pink on pink, the cutest thing ever!! you'll love it if you get it. :P

although.....after seeing my cerise zipped wallet start to wear off (cherry faces are starting to scrape off all over the place, it might have been rubbed off in my cherry speedy (now, this one isn't as bad as the wallet, but there are some cherries with scars!! ouch!) i only used this wallet less than 10 times, i'm very very upset about that. :rant:

you'll LOVE the fushia perforated pochette, it's very cute! and you don't have to worry about those cute prints to come off, you'll be able to enjoy it longer....i think. :tender:

Thanks for the suggestions guys!!!
I do agree with Sophia618 that the perfo would probably hold up to the most wear...but I can't seem to find a real fuschia one for a decent price....sob...but if anyone happens to see one, be sure to let me know lol!!!