which outlet is the best

Quite some time ago at Bicester they told me they had deliveries on a Wednesday, which meant that they were on the shop floor on Thursday. Not sure if this has changed recently, hopefully one of the others can confirm :tup:

Thanks alycat. Will prob be a wed when i go so i may just have to ask them to put something by then in case they have it.

I really wish I lived in the UK so I could take a trip to one of the outlets whenever. Come to think of it, am going to London in October. Which oulet is the closest to London? Shepton?

I really wish I lived in the UK so I could take a trip to one of the outlets whenever. Come to think of it, am going to London in October. Which oulet is the closest to London? Shepton?

Bicester would be the closest & the easiest for you to get to. You can get a train .. then I think a bus right to the outlets. Ive only ever been to Bicester - but I drove there from London, so Ive no idea on the rail links etc. Im sure someone else will be able to help though!

Bicester would be the closest & the easiest for you to get to. You can get a train .. then I think a bus right to the outlets. Ive only ever been to Bicester - but I drove there from London, so Ive no idea on the rail links etc. Im sure someone else will be able to help though!

Thanks for the help! I'll look into it and hopefully plan a (boyfriend free) one day trip :sneaky:

i have read somewhere that can get 10% off purchases at mulberry biscester but can't find it. Do you have to sign up for membership on their website or can you go to information office and get discount on day you go there.The membership sign up says it is 10% off on vip days so presume these are set. I know at mcarthur glen if go to info point they give you a card on day you are shopping. Could i go on the day and ask to get the discount?