Which one?

Hello everyone!

I'd like to buy a Louis sometime later this year. I'm 15 1/2 years old and I have a job at a new company which I will start hopefully in June. My question is which bag to buy...

I simply can not afford anything over $655...

-Multicolore Pochette Accessoiries [My all-time favorite] $540
-Vernis Lexington Pouch in Framboise [The Vernis is so pretty!] $580
-Vernis Reade PM in Framboise [Is this a better buy than the Lexington?] $650
-Denim Mini-Pleaty in either pink or blue $655

I really really like the Charms Monogram Pochette, but by the time I could afford it, I'm sure it would be discontinued.

Any ideas? Should I buy an actual bag now or stick to small leather goods/accessories?

Your replies are appreciated!

~Miss Juicy Couture~

I would probably get a smaller item to start off with, like a pochette. Also, why not buy a used bag so you'll learn how to care for it, and since it's used already, you don't have to be as cautious with it !

You can probably get a MC pochette for around 250$, which is more than half off the retail at this point.

Mini pleaty or pochette. I agree with Ayla. There are a lot of good bargains when it comes to the pochette around. Maybe posting your want in the What to Buy section might point you to a good piece?

MC Pochette or the Mini Pleaty. I bought a nearly-new MC pochette from a My Poupette seller on eBay for less than $300 and there are lots of other great deals out there. Vernis items can be trickier to take care of, so I probably wouldn't chose one as my first LV.

the MC pouchette will be your best bet. it has become a classic and if you ever need to sell it, there are others who would want to buy it. the other ones are a bit on the trendier side and may not be around in the next few seasons.