Which one would you pick?

Thanks everyone for your input! You all seem to be as divided as my internal struggle :lol:
The burberry is shiny patent too by the way.. maybe you can't see it good on the pic.
Here are two other pics (a bit more realistic than the sale pictures I found online) I borrowed from fellow tpf-ers (regina and another lady, hope you girls don't mind!)

Attachments

• IMG_2632.jpg
    IMG_2632.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Kopie%20von%20BBManorBerry1.JPG
    Kopie%20von%20BBManorBerry1.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 35
Burberry. I like the shaping better and the color better. The LV seems to bright to wear everyday but the burberry color is more subdued. Also seems like you can fit more in the burberry and the LV shape is too flat to me.

def the burberry! i like the shape a lot more
attachment.php

Thanks girls! I decided to go for the Burberry after all... If I have some money to spare in the near future I'll go for that LV in amarante.
But the more I thought about it, the more I liked the burberry in the dark red better.. So I went and ordered it just now! :yahoo:
Thanks again girls, for helping me make the final decision!!!:flowers:

whoopsie.. i see that you choose the burberry already.. lol.. congrats! that's a gorgeous color..
haha, yes I did!
But rachieface: it's not the mini, but the larger one. I already have a minimanor in tan with the novacheck, but 1 mini is enough! :P I wanted one that can also be worn on the shoulder..