Which one should I keep? (Cahier Astrology/stars & moon)

jacookie

Mar 14, 2012
So I would have loved the black leather with gold/brass hardware, but that one seems to be gone forever..
I have these two on my hands right now and I can't justify keeping them both.

I think I like the overall design of the leather one better and as much as I love blue, I'd prefer it in black. The stars definitely pop a lot more on the velvet one but I'm afraid of the longevity, although I'm also worried the leather will scratch more. Which one should I keep?! Please help!

My husband liked the velvet one online but now has decided he likes the leather one better in person...which doesn't help!!
EK7rW1u.jpg

Last edited:
The black velvet is more evening-y to me, while I think the leather could be dressed up or down. So it depends where/when you see yourself wearing it. As for durability, I think both will be fine with a reasonable degree of care so I don't think that should be the deciding factor.

Both are beautiful so there is no wrong decision (can you tell I am insanely jealous ☺️??). Reading between the lines though, I think your heart is set on the black velvet...

Good luck, it's a great decision to have to make!

So I would have loved the black leather with gold/brass hardware, but that one seems to be gone forever..

I think I like the overall design of the leather one better and as much as I love blue, I'd prefer it in black. The stars definitely pop a lot more on the velvet one but I'm afraid of the longevity, although I'm also worried the leather will scratch more. Which one should I keep?! Please help!

My husband liked the velvet one online but now has decided he likes the leather one better in person...which doesn't help!!
EK7rW1u.jpg

Congrats on this, both are gorgeous especially the black velvet! However, I agree with Wannabe, I think the leather can be more useful to you since it doesn't look as dressy as the black velvet... I think the leather will be less hassle, you won't worry as much taking care of it, you can use it more since it can be dressed up or down... but the bottom line, go with what you love because you'll be the one carrying it! Enjoy!

EK7rW1u.jpg
I’m actually searching for the velvet bag to buy! I love it so much, but agree leather looks dressier/easier to care for. If you’re looking to sell your velvet, please think of me!