Which one should I get rid of? Help!

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I really like pink bags & here is what I have bought >> I can't keep both. Help! I am so undecisive. So which one should I get rid of?

The Chanel pink cambon OR LV vernis?

The good thing with Chanel is light & comfortable on the shoulder. The patent leather on the LV is more durable..& the interior is also leather. Stylewise..which is better? Which is more versatile? I have attached pictures of both.

639249.jpeg

639248.jpeg

keep the LV. The shape, structure and size seem more versatile to me. I think you'll be less bored with it over time. Plus I love the framboise color on that bag (if that's what it is :smile:.

keep the LV. The shape, structure and size seem more versatile to me. I think you'll be less bored with it over time. Plus I love the framboise color on that bag (if that's what it is :smile:.
DO NOT LET GO OF THE CHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
its so petit, not to mention cute, girly and blondish!

soooo much more unusual then the LV

Typically, I'm biased in favor of Chanel - but in this case, it's the color that speaks. I love both bags, too - and wouldn't be able to make a decision easily....but....I'd keep the LV. That color may not be seen again - and I did see it in person in BH, and it just pulled me right into the LV store, where I never usually go.

Realized this thread isn't being helpful to you at all - since we're coming down on both sides Here's the reason to keep the Chanel: it looks great with your coloring, and the shape is way more zesty. So I guess I changed my mind.

Chanel. You can always pick up something in that other color - but the style of the Chanel, for Spring of 07, and the shape - the way it looks on you is adorable.

Thank you everyone! Please keep the comments coming! I am always so undecisive in everything & it really helps to hear you guys' comments! I wish I have money to keep both though. :smile:

callalillyanne: Paris hilton is carrying that chanel. I wish I look that good too..:smile:

Lisasbags: That's the framboise houston! Somehow the lighting makes it look like a fuchsia houston.

Melisande R.: The chanel does look more zesty...I am in my 20s...& I sometimes think the houston makes me look a little bit older.