Which one should I get? Pics included

Which style would you pick? Please look at original post for photos.

• One

• Two

• Three

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for asking! I would like to use it as an evening bag as well as a little mommy bag (I carry around a huge diaper bag) to separate my stuff from the baby's. :biggrin:

Since you already carry around a huge diaper bag, I'd get # 2, especially if you can wear it messenger style so that way you can have your hands free. Otherwise, # 1 would also be good as it can also be worn messenger style when needed.
Both # 1 and 2 could double as an evening bag (although I like # 2 a bit more for that). I prefer & voted # 2 only because it can be worn so many ways. Shoulder w/full length chain, messenger, & shoulder w/shortening the chain.
** oops accidentally voted # 3, but I meant # 2 :smile:***

Last edited:
Given your need, and considering you have another bag just for the baby's stuff, I think the Caviar Mini would be a great choice. The Maxi may get heavy easily, and then you are stuck carrying 2 heavy bags....I would say #2 is good for just your essentials and you can wear it crossbody and be hands-free. :smile:

Happy shopping!

big bags carry my personality as it contains everything that i am, and i sense you are a big bag person yourself? plus if you needed a purse you can just carry it like one hiding or detaching the chain if that's possible...hope this helps :yahoo:

Get #2! It's roomier than #1 and can be used for the evening. Though 1 looks dressier than 2... so if you want something that looks more formal; 1 will do as well. :smile: Good luck.