Which one ? (Madison Wallet)

Which one ?

• Madison Leather Small Wallet

• Madison Leather Framed French Purse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ooh, toughie. Each has its definitely plusses and minuses.

I have the mini wallet and i LOVE it. It's perfect for me because I don't carry a lot in my wallet on a daily basis because I ride the subway and I don't want to risk all of my cards being stolen. I have a larder wallet I keep at home with all of my extra cards/stuff that I don't want to carry daily. In my mini wallet, I carry a bit of cash, a bit of change, my college ID and driver's license, debit card, library card, and t-pass (so that's 5 cards). There is room to spare in it. I could easily fit several more cards in it as well as more cash and change. You could probably fit up to 10 cards without overstuffing it. For me, that's plenty, but for others that's not enough.

The plus of the french purse is that it holds more and gosh-darn is it pretty!!! I love the look of the kisslock.

The minus of the french purse is that I have seen many many returns of french purses where the kiss-locks stopped working and the change would always fall out. This makes me reticent to purchase one, and also it doesn't hold that much more than the mini wallet in actuality.

The minus of the mini wallet, obviously is that it might be to small for your needs.

The plus of it is that it's half the price (you could get the mini wallet, wristlet, and
mini skinny for not much more than the framed wallet. The other great thing about it is that it is so compact and lightweight. It's small enough to tuck in the little pocket on the side of the purse next to the cellphone pocket so you can always find it.

Hopefully this will help you make your decision. Good luck! Both are stunning!

Last edited:
Go for the mini wallet - there is a zipper pocket on the back that will work for change just as easily as the kisslock compartment. I don't think the kisslock wallet is really worth double, KWIM?

^^^
I have to agree with you greenpixie. I'm really happy I went with the mini wallet because it holds more than I thought it would (and has almost as many slots and compartments as the french purse), it's very reasonably priced (actually it's my first coach wallet ever), and the zipper pocket in the back will hold up much better than the kisslock compartment.

Same here Rapunzel. I think I might pick up another one. I probably have 5 or 6 cards in there, plus money and my DL and quarters in the zip pocket as I dump my change every day in my step daughters change jar.

Any excess cards I keep in the matching skinny because theres a pocket on the outside

Same here Rapunzel. I think I might pick up another one. I probably have 5 or 6 cards in there, plus money and my DL and quarters in the zip pocket as I dump my change every day in my step daughters change jar.

I can actually see myself getting another one in another colour too. I never thought I'd think that since i'm a "one accessory set goes with all" kind of girl, but the price point is so reasonable and they're so ridiculously adorable!

It really depends on how much you need to carry in your wallet. I like the French wallets because they're small but yet have plenty of room for all of my cash and credit/business/ID cards.

Ooh, toughie. Each has its definitely plusses and minuses.

I have the mini wallet and i LOVE it. It's perfect for me because I don't carry a lot in my wallet on a daily basis because I ride the subway and I don't want to risk all of my cards being stolen. I have a larder wallet I keep at home with all of my extra cards/stuff that I don't want to carry daily. In my mini wallet, I carry a bit of cash, a bit of change, my college ID and driver's license, debit card, library card, and t-pass (so that's 5 cards). There is room to spare in it. I could easily fit several more cards in it as well as more cash and change. You could probably fit up to 10 cards without overstuffing it. For me, that's plenty, but for others that's not enough.

The plus of the french purse is that it holds more and gosh-darn is it pretty!!! I love the look of the kisslock.

The minus of the french purse is that I have seen many many returns of french purses where the kiss-locks stopped working and the change would always fall out. This makes me reticent to purchase one, and also it doesn't hold that much more than the mini wallet in actuality.

The minus of the mini wallet, obviously is that it might be to small for your needs.

The plus of it is that it's half the price (you could get the mini wallet, wristlet, and
mini skinny for not much more than the framed wallet. The other great thing about it is that it is so compact and lightweight. It's small enough to tuck in the little pocket on the side of the purse next to the cellphone pocket so you can always find it.

Hopefully this will help you make your decision. Good luck! Both are stunning!

Knowing that, I think I'd go for the mini. Plus it's half the price, like some of the other gals have mentioned...the other--->not worth double the price :shrugs:...

U'oh... dats not good..
I live overseas & i always bought coach in US
What should i do if something happen 2 her :sad:

But i still like her very much :P

24 VS 24 vote, i need more vote girls.. :smile: