Which one? Help me choose please

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
I am debating between these two bags, both in the forest color. Please help me choose!

Attachments

• 54868_lifor_a0.jpg
    54868_lifor_a0.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 358
  • 3677164_fpx.jpg
    3677164_fpx.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 326
Are you open to the small Rogue in Forest? I bought one 2 weeks ago, moved in, and haven't moved out (which is extremely unusual for me). Much lighter than the first edition medium Rogue - and I love I can carry it handles, shoulder or cross body.
Honestly though..... I love every bag in this color, and will probably get the saddle bag down the road. New bags are up on the website.... it comes in a nomad too!

oops... your first picture is a nomad, I thought it was the other hobo type (not sure of the name at the moment).

They are both so pretty! Do you have a preference for gold vs gunmetal hardware? Also any preference in how you carry it on your shoulder? Correct me if I am wrong but I believe with both bags, you can carry it "short" (snug under your armpit) and "long" (against your hip or crossbody). But it may be more comfortable/natural to carry the nomad "short" and saddle bag "long". You can't really go wrong with either. GL deciding.

FYI, that 75th Anniversary saddlebag is also glove tanned leather. :tup: (But only the flap is leather lined.)

Since I have seen the 75th Anniversary saddlebag in person, I am very aware that it is glove tanned leather and also that only the flap is leather lined. While the 75th Anniversary saddlebag is lovely, I still feel that the Nomad is a better quality bag. Just MO.