Which one do you like better?? Pic Heavy!!

I 3rd this and I must say you are so adorable, trying on the bags, photographing them and asking us TPFers for suggestions! In the end you look great in both, whichever one you prefer!

Hehe...I don't have many girlfriends in the area, so I needed you all to help :smile:. I even showed the link to my coworkers for thoughts haha. I started off each request with "please don't laugh at me" hehe. I thought it was a good suggestion from the LV thread :smile:

I think both are pretty different-- the TB is dressier and the MBMJ has more of a casual feel. I really don't care for the fact that you can't put the TB on your shoulder with a coat on and I think the logo is a bit large.

I say MbMJ, I just love the squishy leather!! So easy to carry and comfy!

But I do agree with BgaHolic, both are very cute on you!

Thanks!!

MBMJ -- I like the shape better but I'm bias because I'm not a fan of TB.

Thank you!!

TB!!! Waaay classier, imho.

Haha...gotcha...thank you!

I think both are pretty different-- the TB is dressier and the MBMJ has more of a casual feel. I really don't care for the fact that you can't put the TB on your shoulder with a coat on and I think the logo is a bit large.

I say MbMJ, I just love the squishy leather!! So easy to carry and comfy!

But I do agree with BgaHolic, both are very cute on you!

Thank you so much! Yeah the TB might be able to fit if I force it but they tend ot fall off again when I try that. I think the TB is gorgeous, but that would be frustrating.. Thanks so much for your thought!

They are both wonderful bags, but neither one is perfect. (if there is such a thing as a perfect bag).

The size and shape of the TB are more in proportion with you, but the logo would be a deal killer for me. I am guessing you are fine with the logo or that bag would not be a finalist. The seams on the TB look more causal.

The MBMJ is a classier looking bag, but it looks a touch long for you when it is under arm. I am often shocked at how large designer bags are. I often see pics of the Olsens sporting giant bags and they look good. Are you comfortable with a bag that is larger on you? Weight and functionality would push me over the edge for this one.

Isn't one starting to claim your heart yet? I would expect that people are telling you what you already know and confirming your inner leanings. If you can't decide, maybe neither one is the bag for you. If you are still bothered by the shortcomings of both bags, maybe you need to shop more until you find one that it total love. Just a thought.

They both look great on you, but I personally prefer the Hiller. I think it's a great versatile bag that you can dress up or down and you'll get many years of use from. It's comfy to carry and I think pretty classic. I have a Huge Hiller and I absolutely LOVE it! The huge logo on the TB totally throws me off, I'd get tired of it quickly.

Of the two, i prefer the MBMJ.
If you are undecided, neither is right for you. Something about each is giving you pause. I suggest passing on both and to continue your search until you find one where there is no question.

They are both wonderful bags, but neither one is perfect. (if there is such a thing as a perfect bag).

The size and shape of the TB are more in proportion with you, but the logo would be a deal killer for me. I am guessing you are fine with the logo or that bag would not be a finalist. The seams on the TB look more causal.

The MBMJ is a classier looking bag, but it looks a touch long for you when it is under arm. I am often shocked at how large designer bags are. I often see pics of the Olsens sporting giant bags and they look good. Are you comfortable with a bag that is larger on you? Weight and functionality would push me over the edge for this one.

Isn't one starting to claim your heart yet? I would expect that people are telling you what you already know and confirming your inner leanings. If you can't decide, maybe neither one is the bag for you. If you are still bothered by the shortcomings of both bags, maybe you need to shop more until you find one that it total love. Just a thought.

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write that! You're truly wise :smile:. My heart says the Hillier because of functionality and I do have a tendency to pick out larger bags because I want to be able to hold my iPad. the logo on the Tory doesn'bother me I actually think it's really pretty but the bag strap is a bit too long.

I have actually wanted the Hillier for a really long time it just isn't as exciting in comparison to the Tory but I think that's probably the best for me :smile:

Thank you again so much for your thoughts!