Which of these Anthropologie bags would you choose?

Which do you prefer?

• Green

• Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I absolutely love both of them - in pictures. I haven't been able to find either at the store, but they're both available online.

I love that the green one is a bit different from anything else I have, but it almost seems like one of those bags that looks great in pictures, but not so much in person...kwim?
The brown is a bit more plain, but it looks like it would be great for everyday.

Which one would you choose and why? Thanks!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• bag6.jpg
    bag6.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 330
  • bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 567
Green. The brown looks very normal, like you could get that bag from anywhere else. Not sure how functional the green would be, since it doesn't show the shoulder drop clearly enough, but I think the green is more unique.

I like the green one because it's different and not plain like the brown bag. I usually choose bags that are unique....so I think you should get the green one. Which bag is more functional for you? That's really important to me, but as for as the look of the bag, I would choose the green one. I love the knot detail on the bag.....really cute.

The green bag for the great-looking texture and design elements like those around the handles. It stands out more than the other bag does. I know what you mean though about the product possibly looking different in real life than in the online or paper catalog, I think you should be able to return online orders in-store though if that turns out to be the case.

Green. The brown looks very normal, like you could get that bag from anywhere else. Not sure how functional the green would be, since it doesn't show the shoulder drop clearly enough, but I think the green is more unique.

I know what you mean. The website states that the brown has a strap drop of 6", while the green has a strap drop of 12". But given the design, the functional drop is probably less than that.

The green bag for the great-looking texture and design elements like those around the handles. It stands out more than the other bag does. I know what you mean though about the product possibly looking different in real life than in the online or paper catalog, I think you should be able to return online orders in-store though if that turns out to be the case.

You're right. The reason I'm hesitating on the green one is that I've ordered a few Anthro bags before that looked fantastic in pictures but very 'blah' IRL. I guess all I can do it try though!

Thanks everyone for your answers!