which of these 2 shoes are better for everyday wear?

which is better

• sneakers!

• slip-on's!

• neither!

Results are only viewable after voting.

blah956

Aug 16, 2009
i've been wanting some burberry shoes for a while; for everyday use. but i am stuck between these two styles.

not sure if to get the sneakers or the slip on's. at the same time i'm not sure if wearing novacheck shoes are tacky :graucho:

so what would you think is the better of the two or none?

Attachments

• NMX0880_mn.jpg
    NMX0880_mn.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 60
  • slipon.jpg
    slipon.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 48
The question you have to ask yourself is whether you are prepared to tie your shoes everytime you put them on. This may sound ridiculous, but if you don't properly put on your sneakers, you risk breaking the back/heel. If you don't think you can do that perhaps the slip ons are better for you.

Personally, I prefer the sneakers.

Wear the slip ons in the daytime and the sneakers at night and for variety's sake, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: slip ons during the day and sneakers at night and on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays: sneakers daytime and slip ons at night...on Sundays, wear a sneaker on your right feet and the slip on on the left...good plan? :P

I vote for both...though the Sneakers team seems to be beating Team Slip on and if I absolutely must pick only one side, I guess my vote goes to the underdog (Team Slip on!).