Which Neverfull would be able to fit a 14.5 inch laptop? MM or GM does anyone have experience with this?

14.5 inch laptop in MM or GM?

• Neverfull MM

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Neverfull GM

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

lvlover10

Mar 20, 2021
Hi I have to take my laptop to work and want to take a Neverfull. Will my 14.5 inch laptop fit in a MM or does it need a GM? I don’t want to carry an unnecessarily large bag my I will cinch the gm if that the one it fits in. Does anyone have experience with this? Also as far as color pattern goes I’m open. I would even count azur in, just not sure if it is ok to consider it an all year bag. I am planning to purchase this bag preowned since it is for work and doesn’t need to be pristine but I take care of my things a lot. If anyone also has a link to a reputable website or bag please let me know as I am looking on Poshmark at the moment. Had anyone had good or bad experiences buying from Poshmark? Thanks!

I use my Neverfull GM all the time for my 15 inch laptop in a soft case. Its a great fit & bag can still hold many other items

The MM is only 12.6 so it would not fit unless you put it in vertical, but then it would be popping out the top interfering with the handles/straps

Re Posh: LV tends to be a little higher priced b/c Posh takes 20% but on the positive side, posh authenticates anything over 500. When purchasing anything pre loved always look what the “New” price is & always ask for more pictures if needed.

I have seen many preloved LV higher priced on various resale platforms than new at LV. I have Purchased only one pre loved LV & it was on on Posh.. BUT it was a 1K savings, excellent condition, came with dust cover, box & was authenticated.