Which Mulberry?

Ooooooh Bumz.... Was slightly ( very slightly ) favouring the other one... But yesterday it was the slate blue one. Grrrrrr!!! I hate my indecisive brain.

Sent From me, To you, By me 😜

I LOVE the slate blue del ray, so this would be my choice! But as moonriver says, go with your gut... You are buying it for you! Good luck with your decision making ;)

heyy :smile: I'm looking into buying my first mulberry bag and I'm looking at the small willow tote in black silky calf with nickel and was wondering how durable the leather is as i obviously want it to last and i do baby all my bags i can't see anything on the silky calf leather! thank you :smile:

Whoops! I was definitely in the minority then lol!
I just didn't like mine as a cross body or shoulder bag so def don't go with what I say and go with your heart
Hope you get the one you decide on :smile:

Thank you Ladies have taken on board your advise and bought the slate grey Del Rey 😱😱😱 I have spent the last hour flicking between both pictures and have decided that the del Rey came out marginally on top. So thank you for your advice ... Excited to get my little mitts on her now ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409845066.326818.jpg

Thank you Ladies have taken on board your advise and bought the slate grey Del Rey 😱😱😱 I have spent the last hour flicking between both pictures and have decided that the del Rey came out marginally on top. So thank you for your advice ... Excited to get my little mitts on her now View attachment 2739766

Its blue not grey! I have the same bag so we are twins...its adorable great choice!!!!