Which Mulberry purse/wallet is your favourite design?

Your favourite purse/wallet design?

• continental purse

• french purse

• long locked purse

• alexa purse

• somerset zip purse

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 26, 2008
I have been wondering for a while about doing a poll - here goes.....
SO, which Mulberry purse/wallet design is your personal favourite? You can only choose one purse/wallet so it would have to work for all occasions

1. continental purse
  2. french purse
  3. long locked purse
  4. alexa purse
  5. somerset zip purse
  6. another style - but must be current
My little choc small wallet is all very well but a bit small. My big Orla Keily is good but huge inside little ant (it's a bit like the big somerset one). I am trying to make a decision so please help?

I was in the same boat and have decided to sell my continental as I have found the perfect purse not Mulberry but a Black Chloe Marcie and I am in love so happy x

Continental plum is my favourite at the moment I feels very special and fits inside all my bags it's does take up a fair bit of room in lily tho.

I have the long locked purse, and I'm so pleased with it. It holds my phone and lip balm too, when I'm just popping out.

I quite like the zip around printed one too, so elegant =)

I vote french purse. My friend has one and it is super. Quite perfect in size, goes in big and small bags and very well designed inside. I only have other models myself, but if I should get a new today this would be the one.

This is my favourite....

http://www.selfridges.com/en/Accessories/Categories/Purses/Darwin-wallet_217-82025479-RL8208/

To be honest I do prefer a longer one so I have a section for notes like the Continental, which I also have but hate the way it has 2 poppers to open and close. This has a zip section for coins you can access without opening the press stud card and note section. This in the size of the continental or slightly smaller would be perfect, however I am very happy with this.:graucho:

I love the leather on this so much.:love:

This Purse Wallet is my everyday "workhorse". It has room for all the loyalty cards I carry around and has an ID window which is so useful for my pass.

I do have an assortment of smaller purses, mainly to go in smaller bags, into which I'll put just what I need that day, but the one above is my default purse. Also being black it doesn't show the dirt! Over 2 years old and still looks good as new. The only drawback apart from the size is that very occasionally I'll forget to button the coin compartment and end up with coins escaping in my bag.

LLP in a cheerful seasonal colour, although I appreciate that the sticky-out lock bit has been a problem for some people as it sometimes shows through the bag but a thick leather Darwin bag would probabkly be OK? LLP is very easy on the eye! :biggrin:

I only have experience of the alexa purse. I really like it! It is small and compact and I particularly like the coin section which opens out fully so you can see exactly which coins you have and locate them easily. Mine is the Oak Leopard print. I have used it every day. It looks like new so has worn very well. xx

LLP in a cheerful seasonal colour, although I appreciate that the sticky-out lock bit has been a problem for some people as it sometimes shows through the bag but a thick leather Darwin bag would probabkly be OK? LLP is very easy on the eye! :biggrin:

True. I have this problem if I'm using Joel or bays when it's fully loaded.
Easily fixed though, I just place the lock facing inwards =)