Which model do you think...

1. makes a good gym bag? Something that's hardy and I can throw around? Much appreciated for any opinions! :wlae:

2. I use my keepall 55 as a gym bag.

3. I am not sure which size - but I would definitely go with a Damier piece.

4. I'm going to use my Randonee. It's large enough to hold everything and then some. Plus it's older so I'll feel comfortable throwing it around.

5. I use my large backpack!:wlae:

6. I love my evasion, has a shoe compartment underneath....sometimes I use that for my wet bathing suit, too...to keep it away from my other stuff.

My only complaint is the trim gets water spots so easy. So if there is a damier piece you like...that might work better.

7. I would def. go for something in Damier! a Large speedy or smaller keepall, don't know how much room you need but those sizes work fine for me....

8. i love the Mono Carryall :love:. although i don't know if you'd want to use that as a gym bag, because of the vachetta and all :wondering

9. I like the keepall. You don't need a large one for the gym I don't think.

10. i will say a reporter GM coz there are 2 compartments, one for shoe and the other for clothing/makeup. i like slings for a gym bag, easy to carry around.

11. With all the germs in the gym do you really want to use LV and risk scuffing it up or theft? I use an American Eagle tote for workout clothes. <<embarassed smiley>>

12. I just signed up to the gym today and was thinking the new denim would be great!

13. I agree..maybe it's just me but I wouldn't feel comfortable carrying an LV gym bag.

14. Hmmm... The Sac Squash would make a great gym bag... ;)
    [​IMG]

15. go with the sac week end antigua

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice