Which MK are you carrying today?

Yes, it is. The Tonne was made at the same time several other Collection bags were being made of genuine python or made with python trim. I always thought the python trim gave the Tonne styles a more sophisticate look.
It's the handles that seem to catch people's eyes though. I have a guy friend who comments on the bag every time he sees me with it.

Reactions: cdtracing
I bought this beauty almost immediately as it came out. I don't even see it (or the black version which was also in the store) on the UK website.

Croc-effect embossed Mercer tote in Damson (not my finest picture, my apologies. I also bought some shoes!):View attachment 3784715

View attachment 3784714

Been wearing it for a week now. Got a few compliments. [emoji2]
I love it!!!

Reactions: Fun123
Dark dune Sutton and new travel pouch I just got from Macy's [emoji4] bought the similar one for mom months ago and love. Oversized pouch but fits well for my medium Suttons [emoji173]️[/QUOTE]
Can't go wrong with dark dune. LOVE that color!

Reactions: cny1941
I bought 3 Sylvies this week. All $107 each. I had been waiting for the sunflower color to go on sale, but once I saw the price at Lord and Taylor I just got the neutrals as well! Also, my MK price matches. If you ever find it lower elsewhere it doesn't hurt to ask them, at least here in NH.
Love your collection[emoji1]