Which MK are you carrying today?

Macy's has them and I think it's next week that all Kors will be 25% off. I was handed a little flyer yesterday when I was there and I didn't catch the exact dates, but I believe she said next week.

ETA: so sorry, I've seen them at Macy's in store but don't see them on their site now so that probably doesn't help! [emoji853]
Oh no this is a big help thank you.

Been awhile since I've been on here. Today I'm carrying a new to me Sutton I just got. Seeing them online I thought I would love it, but it just doesn't do it for me like the Selma which is my :heart:. Going to give it some time though.

View attachment 3686402

Gotta say that while I think the Selma is better looking and more of an eye catcher, the Sutton has grown on me. Those two zip sections are handy and unlike the Selma I don't need a separate makeup bag with the Sutton! Give it a little time. The color block is pretty.

Been awhile since I've been on here. Today I'm carrying a new to me Sutton I just got. Seeing them online I thought I would love it, but it just doesn't do it for me like the Selma which is my :heart:. Going to give it some time though.

View attachment 3686402

Gotta say that while I think the Selma is better looking and more of an eye catcher, the Sutton has grown on me. Those two zip sections are handy and unlike the Selma I don't need a separate makeup bag with the Sutton! Give it a little time. The color block is pretty.

I agree, I'd give it some time! I have and love both styles. The Sutton is a little more roomy than my medium selmas, but I love the structure of my selmas. I think you'll find both have a place in your collection!

Using my small Savannah on this rainy day!
Lovely! I purchased the Large Savannah in Admiral color yesterday. Love the bag, however I noticed a small spot on the back (right in the middle of the bag). It is really small but I can see it and it's kind of bothering me. Should I take it back and ask for another one or is this just silly??? First saffiano leather bag I have, is it normal to have small imperfections like these.

Attachments

• IMG_0461.JPG
    IMG_0461.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_0463.JPG
    IMG_0463.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0464.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 421
Lovely! I purchased the Large Savannah in Admiral color yesterday. Love the bag, however I noticed a small spot on the back (right in the middle of the bag). It is really small but I can see it and it's kind of bothering me. Should I take it back and ask for another one or is this just silly??? First saffiano leather bag I have, is it normal to have small imperfections like these.

Have you tried to remove it? I have 2 black MK saffiano bags and they definitely tend to get some weird white spots sometimes but they easily wipe right off.

I noticed on yours the handle buckle thing looks a bit off. One side is straight up and the other seems to be slumped down. I've never noticed that with my savannah,although it could just be how you have the handles.

Have you tried to remove it? I have 2 black MK saffiano bags and they definitely tend to get some weird white spots sometimes but they easily wipe right off.

I noticed on yours the handle buckle thing looks a bit off. One side is straight up and the other seems to be slumped down. I've never noticed that with my savannah,although it could just be how you have the handles.
I tried to remove the spot but it won't come off. It looks like the paint missed that spot. I noticed the same thing with the handles. One of them won't stay straight. I thought maybe it's normal. Now that you mention it maybe I need to go and return it and get another one. Not sure if they will accept to exchange it.