Which MJ Bianca?

has anyone seen the Bianca satchel in Caramel IRL? How is the color? I ordered one from Bloomingdale last weekend when it was on sale ($240 after a coupon code). But now I am worried that the color may be too dull, and repeatedly telling myself I should have got the black one!
Thanks a lot!

just an update, decided to return it though i did love the look. It was IMPOSSIBLE to close when I had my wallet in it, so irritating I had to part with it. MJ should have made the metal part magnetic.

just an update, decided to return it though i did love the look. It was IMPOSSIBLE to close when I had my wallet in it, so irritating I had to part with it. MJ should have made the metal part magnetic.

I agree that this bag does not hold a lot. I am still debating whether to keep it. I love my caramel bianca, but it is smaller than I expected, I had to re-arrange a lot to fit a wallet, a small bottle of water, a phone, and 2 baby diapers. But again, I love the look of it, and got it at a good price...

Please let me know your thoughts about the Bianca Hayley tote. I saw this tote while I was shopping online over the weekend, but have not seen it in-person so I don't know how functional it is. I need a tote which I can use for work/business meetings, but also looks stylish. I had difficulty deciding between 3 different Designer's bags, but finally ended up purchasing a Kate Spade bag since I didn't want to lose out on the really good sale price. However, I have been questioning my decision to buy the KS ever since, and I am still wondering if I should have ordered the MJ bag instead :confused1:

NC, the Hayley tote is a pretty good sized-tote. I tried it on a couple of times, but didn't get it because I was looking for something else. I think it would be a good work tote and I do love the Bianca clasp. My only real issue with it was the overall shape - especially the sides sticking out like they do, but I guess that's the style of the bag. It actually reminds me of the Celine luggage tote, but with more hardware. Nonetheless, it's a great simple tote, and you don't typically see that clean of a styling with MbMJ - clean lines are more reserved for the MJ line. HTH!

Nekostar0412, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!! Very helpful!! The only reason why I was hesitant in buying was because of the shape, specifically the sides of the bag, just as you mentioned. However, I also liked it for the same reasons that you mentioned....clean lines, styling, etc. Ok, now, I'm going to go check if that bag is still on sale...if so, I'm going for it. Thanks again for helping a newbie out!!