Which Marcie?

Mamabenny,

I initially wanted a hobo but ended up with a satchel. So glad I did. They both look lovely on the shelf, but I think the satchel looks better on. It can be worn on the shoulder or the arm, which is not the case with the hobo. I have the large satchel and it holds *a lot* while still being smooshy and holding enough of its shape to look unique and show the design (I can put my small MacBookPro in along with wallets, little bags, etc.). Since the hobo does not unzip all the way across the top, I think although it is large it is harder to get more stuff in. I also thought when it was my shoulder you could not see the front detailing as much and some people have reported a problem with the sides of the hobo flap wrinkling, which I have even seen on one in the store. Of course, you can see I have a bias for the satchel, which I love. :smile:

I have the two handle tote in the medium size and LOVE IT...I recently saw the hobo in person while in Orlando Neiman Marcus and it was cute but not as much a statement bag as the tote.

I vote for the satchel! But depends on what you are using it for. I find that satchel is more formal looking. I also thought the marcie suits a structured design better, so i am for the satchel!