Which Madison Exotic Sophia to get?!

dancer4j

Nov 14, 2010
Ok, I've made my mind up. I must have the Madison Exotic Sophia! Now I am debating on whether I want the black or the caramel. I have a checkbook that would look ok with the black, but I have no current checkbook to match the caramel. I prefer to have an actual checkbook, otherwise I would do the accordion wallet that matches. What to do!? :confused1:

Attached some pics for those who aren't sure what each look like:

Attachments

• coachpurse.jpg
    coachpurse.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 50
  • coachpurse3.jpg
    coachpurse3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 48
I think the black looks plain. And the black croc and silver hardware had been done over and over.

The caramel is both new and eternally classy.

Then again, depends on what you wear. I'd say go by the hardware. If you wear gold jewelry, get the caramel. It would be beautiful with black or brown or anything. If you wear silver, get the black.

I have the caramel because there is ALWAYS another black bag. My black croc Alexandra might be my favorite bag ever. I am thinking of putting my black croc Mad carryall on ebay because it pales in comparison.

you cannot lose with these choices. Go with the shade that you need more of..if that helps.

BTW, I own the toffee and the day I snipped her tags off and carried her, I got 3 compliments in the first HOUR! And more after that. The bag drapes beautifully with some use, too.