which macy's location carries marc jacobs?

krazydaisy

Feb 21, 2009
i know not all macy's carry marc jacobs collection or mbmj. does anyone know which stores carry both or one or the other? my work gave me a $200 gift card i would love to use it there since i am not a frequent shopper at macys i would like it to go to mj. i mainly love mj collection, but would like a natasha metal to the metal [if they still carry it]. thanks

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
not quite sure for MJ collection but Macys SF Union Square carries MBMJ.

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
Macy's on State Street in Chicago and the OakBrook Mall location (OakBrook, IL) carry MbyMJ
I don't believe that any of the Macy locations carry the MJ Collection line

cfrozal23

O.G.
May 24, 2008
Seattle, Washington
IDK where you are located but I believe the downtown Seattle and Bellevue Macy's carry the MbMJ in small numbers. I haven't been to either in a while, since I'm a typical Seattle girl.. I'm in love the hometown Nordies :smile:

krazydaisy

Feb 21, 2009
thanks everyone i will look into getting a pttm and will have to do a charge send since non of the macy's in my area carries mj in general

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i can't tell you which macy's carries mj or mbmj, but i can tell you that the macy's in nyc carries neither. good luck on finding your pttm item.

Jan 6, 2010
New York
The Macy's in the Staten Island Mall (one of the boroughs of NYC) also carries MbMJ, but I have not seen any PTTM items in that location. Good luck!

krazydaisy

Feb 21, 2009
from the responses, it looks like Macy's may only carry mbmj and not mj collection. thanks everyone