Which LV should I get?

Palermo GM. I, personally, like it the best. The long extra strap will crossbody. NF can be hard to keep on shoulders, and you'll be needing your hands free alot.

Also, spray Palermo GM vachetta with Wilsons and it doesn't change the color but protects it from water, rain, and stains. It's great!

I'd go with the Palermo, if you're not sure how much you like the NF... I like the Palermo a lot! Very youthful.

If you're not completely sure about the NF or the Odeon, I also think the Palermo would be a great choice. I actually like the larger size of the Palermo and I think it can be very usefull at the same time that it's very cute! Please tell us what you decided on later!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I made the right choice, but I went with the Neverfull GM in Damier. I looked at both the NF and Palermo. I think the NF is a little more age appropriate and perfect for college. The only problem is I dont love, love, love, love it.. I think I'll sleep on it tonight. I have to go back to Saks tomorrow anyways. Idk, I really am the worst at making purse decisions. The last four purses I bought I didn't absolutely love either..

What do you ladies think? I'm going to wait a while before I make any decisions. I do think the NF is pretty, but is that enough?

I'm not sure if I made the right choice, but I went with the Neverfull GM in Damier. I looked at both the NF and Palermo. I think the NF is a little more age appropriate and perfect for college. The only problem is I dont love, love, love, love it.. I think I'll sleep on it tonight. I have to go back to Saks tomorrow anyways. Idk, I really am the worst at making purse decisions. The last four purses I bought I didn't absolutely love either..
What do you ladies think? I'm going to wait a while before I make any decisions. I do think the NF is pretty, but is that enough?

I was going to suggest the Damier NF! It's low maintenance and a great bag! Ya know, I don't think it's ever gonna be a bag you're just gonna fall in love with! It's a great functional bag! I have an MM that I use to death! I use it as a diaper bag. It still looks great! If I'm heading out somewhere with my dd, it's usually the 1st bag I grab for! But it does not make my heart skip a beat like a Vernis Alma or other LV's!

GL deciding if you'll keep it or not!

I was going to suggest the Damier NF! It's low maintenance and a great bag! Ya know, I don't think it's ever gonna be a bag you're just gonna fall in love with! It's a great functional bag! I have an MM that I use to death! I use it as a diaper bag. It still looks great! If I'm heading out somewhere with my dd, it's usually the 1st bag I grab for! But it does not make my heart skip a beat like a Vernis Alma or other LV's!

GL deciding if you'll keep it or not!

Thanks Shoegirl, I completely agree. It's a great functional bag, but definitely doesn't make my heart skip a beat.

If I do end up keeping the NF I'll have to buy the flocon scarf in rubis. It matches the red lining and I think it's be so pretty against the brown. The light pink is nice too. :smile:

I love the Palermo Gm! I have it and the Galliera Gm and I use the Palermo the most. I have a toddler and I can put so much in this bag and it still looks cute!