Which LV do you use the least or regret buying?

I bought a pre-loved Josephine GM in the Min-Lin Monogram pattern (cherry) and I still love the look of it and even found the original strap to go along with it, since I am not a big top handle person.

However, I find that it is just awkwardly hangs as a crossbody and even as a shoulder bag. I think the PM would have been a better shape. That said, I really like the doctor bag opening and have brought it on several cross-country trips and found it is perfect on a plane. I won't sell it, but I feel bad that I don't reach for it as much as I would like to, only because of the awkward shape in the way I prefer to carry it on my shoulder.

Reactions: Cali2HI
For me it is my Mono Montsouris Backpack. I bought it as I used to use a Texier Backpack before LV :smile: (I wore it on one shoulder not as a backpack) for travelling to leave hands free so then I thought I will get an LV but it really was a waste as I never use it & prefer to use a "classier" bag for travel now. Maybe it is an age thing :smile: but even my daughter won't use it! My one & only LV mistake :sad:
Classic monogram I regret

For me it is the speedy B 30 in DE. My first bag was a mono speedy 25, so when they launched the speedy B I was like this is perfect. I should have taken the speedy B 25 that was at the store when it was presented to me but thought it would be dumb to have two 25's. The 30 is simply more bag than I need. I don't carry a lot of stuff. The 25 was the perfect size for me.

Reactions: roxi88
For me it is the speedy B 30 in DE. My first bag was a mono speedy 25, so when they launched the speedy B I was like this is perfect. I should have taken the speedy B 25 that was at the store when it was presented to me but thought it would be dumb to have two 25's. The 30 is simply more bag than I need. I don't carry a lot of stuff. The 25 was the perfect size for me.
Doesn’t hurt to have a 30😘, while I have 3 25s, I also have total 4 30s right now (after sold one 30 recently). 30 is perfect if needs carry iPad, 25 won’t fit, and I like take my 30 out if going for business meetings, more serious looking than 25 haha

• Love
Reactions: aptreex
Loop hobo. Love the look and size but I am not a fan of huge bags covered in monogram (thought I could get over that but apparently not)….wish I had waited until the Empreinte version came out as it’s more subtle. Used it once and just recently sold it. Maybe I’ll get the Empreinte….idk. I’m kinda tired of LV right now tbh