Which LV do you use the least or regret buying?

Honestly, my Saumur 30. I got it for my birthday years and years ago. But the style is so casual, I actually don't carry it at all. It doesn't really go with my wardrobe. Perhaps it's because it's got 2 compartments, and it can be annoying because I forget which compartment I have which items in so function-wise it becomes a hassle.

I thought you were gonna give it another go? What don’t you like about it, as I’m considering one.
I tried it on and decided it’s not for me. I’ve never used it , I find it awkward to get in and out of and I would never carry by the handle. I think I am more of a cross body bag person than a bumbag person. I can’t figure it out because I know others love theirs so I don’t want to deter you away from getting it. I felt like it was bulky on me. Yikes, I hope I don’t regret it but I don’t think I will.

I tried it on and decided it’s not for me. I’ve never used it , I find it awkward to get in and out of and I would never carry by the handle. I think I am more of a cross body bag person than a bumbag person. I can’t figure it out because I know others love theirs so I don’t want to deter you away from getting it. I felt like it was bulky on me. Yikes, I hope I don’t regret it but I don’t think I will.
This gives me lots to consider

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I would say the Speedy 35 in DE would be the bag I regret buying. It was my first LV bag I bought in college, so I felt cool at the time, but quickly realized that I'm not a top handle person and I hated how it was a never ending pit inside. It was really uncomfortable trying to get items out of it (especially in a quick fashion) that I sold it and repurchased it in the Bandouliere style. I don't necessarily regret buying this version, but I rarely use it unless I'm traveling. I feel like the 35 is this weird in between size where it feels odd as a purse, but almost too small to be a carry on. I do take it on the plane, but it gets overstuffed quickly and makes the bag look odd when I carry my MacBook with me. The strap also digs in my shoulders the heavier it gets that it makes traveling even more irritable.