Which LV do you use the least or regret buying?

Keeping the shape, glazing . I like the No center pocket action on the bicolor much better

I bought two additional inserts/pouches from Etsy for both sides of the pochette that comes with it, in order to keep the insides clean and also holding the shape in the bottom, so you might want to look into that option as well.
As for glazing, i checked the bag when i bought it from the store and noticed no defects. But we’ll see when i Wear it more.

Keeping the shape, glazing . I like the No center pocket action on the bicolor much better
My oldest neonoe is from 2018. Have never had any glazing issues, which seems to be “common” for the style. I have a neonoe in every canvas, blue empreinte, and bicolor. I want to sell my bicolor. You think the lack of a center pocket is great, until you realize that the center pocket helps the neonoe hold its shape. Once filled, the bicolor neonoe looks like a bloated and unattractive bag.

My oldest neonoe is from 2018. Have never had any glazing issues, which seems to be “common” for the style. I have a neonoe in every canvas, blue empreinte, and bicolor. I want to sell my bicolor. You think the lack of a center pocket is great, until you realize that the center pocket helps the neonoe hold its shape. Once filled, the bicolor neonoe looks like a bloated and unattractive bag.
I’m impressed with your vast collection of Neonoes! :smile:

Thank you so much for this insightful post. It has really helped me with my decision.