Which LV bag/item don't you like at all?

Mar 11, 2009
Hi there :smile:

there are so many threads about your favourite bag. I would be interested in the question: Which LV bag (or item) don't you like at all, and why?

I know that this is very subjective and a matter of taste and we all love the quality, the pattern etc. of the bags, but I'm interested to hear which bag would you never buy?

bye bye
MissBelAir

I'm not really into obvious logo stuff - so the Mono and Multicolour stuff is not my taste. I'm much more drawn to the Epi, Damier, Nomade and some pieces in the Mahina, Vernis & Empriente lines that aren't quite as loud.

At the same time, there is some Mono stuff I like - it's just generally the exception rather than the norm.

TBH, I have no interest in buying the luggage - I'm too paranoid; I'd be so worried after spending all that money on a Pegase that someone at baggage claim would snap it up. I'd love an LV luggage piece (and I actually wouldn't mind Mono; I'd be living out my fantasy of jetsetting around the globe, Grand High Witch/Eva van Ernst style!) but realistically, I think a Keepall 40 would be the only real luggage piece I'd consider buying. You can use that as a duffel bag for sleepovers, short outings, etc. and you can keep more of an eye on it.

I'm not really into obvious logo stuff - so the Mono and Multicolour stuff is not my taste. I'm much more drawn to the Epi, Damier, Nomade and some pieces in the Mahina, Vernis & Empriente lines that aren't quite as loud.

At the same time, there is some Mono stuff I like - it's just generally the exception rather than the norm.

TBH, I have no interest in buying the luggage - I'm too paranoid; I'd be so worried after spending all that money on a Pegase that someone at baggage claim would snap it up. I'd love an LV luggage piece (and I actually wouldn't mind Mono; I'd be living out my fantasy of jetsetting around the globe, Grand High Witch/Eva van Ernst style!) but realistically, I think a Keepall 40 would be the only real luggage piece I'd consider buying. You can use that as a duffel bag for sleepovers, short outings, etc. and you can keep more of an eye on it.
Just love the way you type. Maybe should have pm you for that.

Hi there :smile:

there are so many threads about your favourite bag. I would be interested in the question: Which LV bag (or item) don't you like at all, and why?

I know that this is very subjective and a matter of taste and we all love the quality, the pattern etc. of the bags, but I'm interested to hear which bag would you never buy?

bye bye
MissBelAir

These types of threads do already exist, just do a site search. These kinds of threads often aren't taken very well... it's really quite subjective, and no need to hurt anyone's feelings or make them think twice about their purchases. I think it would be best to just add on to already existing conversations, if you had something to add. And IMO it's probably better to word it a little differently, as others have in the past:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/complaints-or-disappointments-with-your-lv-318980.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/whats-your-least-favorite-on-your-collection-244347.html