Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Pink top/bag/mules

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Green knit dress

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

stacy_natalie

Aug 28, 2015
Which do you like better with this skirt....the green top with vert fonce ysl tribute sandals and matching 5 A 7 hobo or pink givenchy top with mini antigona and LV revival mules? Need to know for tomorrow. Thanks!

20231013_225722.jpg

20231013_225915.jpg
ETA: I realize the bag/ shoes not greatest match with outfit and patterns a bit busy but I have other choices the like pink looks better than green in general. Thanks for your opinions!

• Love
Reactions: A bottle of Red
I am adding an alternate outfit into the mix... I just picked up this green knit dress I can pair with these D&G floral print sandals. Not sure about the oversized clutch but just got it and trying to find a reason to use it. Btw contemplating these outfits for a friend's baby's baptism. Recently gained a lot of weight so I'm not really comfortable in anything :sad:

20231013_232320.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tlj81
Love the pink with the skirt it looks warm lively and airy.
The green dress is ok but maybe smaller clutch and add a gold belt?
Love the bottom pair of shoes and your skirt is fabulous!
Thank you! The skirt was actually a dress I ordered online from bloomies and didn't think looked that flattering but I was in love with the print and the fabric so I had it made into a skirt and top and thought it would be more versatile that way.

• Love
Reactions: A bottle of Red
#3 (most figure flattering)
the beauty of an oversized clutch is one always looks slimmer carrying it
i prefer the shoes in outfit #1
:smile:

I am adding an alternate outfit into the mix... I just picked up this green knit dress I can pair with these D&G floral print sandals. Not sure about the oversized clutch but just got it and trying to find a reason to use it. Btw contemplating these outfits for a friend's baby's baptism. Recently gained a lot of weight so I'm not really comfortable in anything :sad:

View attachment 5876065
I like the pink one with the YSL pink shoes