Which line of jewelry would you like to see Tiffany expand/bring back from "retirement"?

joseybird

Nov 11, 2012
Current line: Paloma's Graffiti. I ADORE the new "Forever" and "Wish" silver necklaces and would love to see thrm in gold/with diamonds :heart: I know that script pendants are common but I especially love the style of these.

Retired line: Enchant. I loved the romantic nature theme! I managed to get my favorite item from the line (excluding the $80k necklace and $30k bracelet :P), but I covet many other pieces and know they'll be sold out before I can afford them :sad: I can find very few "in the wild" photos of pieces from the line online; I'm honestly amazed that Enchant wasn't more popular!

pretygl

Feb 26, 2010
Yup! I'm glad I still have my rings.... I bought 1 and thought I'd lost it.....so I bought another and ended up finding the previous one.

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
The coloured stones from the Victoria collection and several pieces from the Jazz collection.

blktauna

Jan 10, 2017
New York
Echoing on the black titanium. I have a ring and I keep lurking for more items in that. It's very light and comfortable.