Which Kerastase shampoo/conditioner?

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
I have dry, blonde (colored) hair. i have been using chroma riche, but it still leaves my hair tangley (even after using a leave in conditioner, it's mostly tangley in the back). would Nutri-Thermique or Volumactive be better?

I use the volumactive twice a week and I find it works beautifully. I have extremly dry black hair (natural) with very greasy scalp. It makes my hair soft and my scalp don't seem to get greasy as fast.

The Thermique is a leave in, Volumactive is a whole line.
Is there a certain item in the line you want to try?
I would recommend the Ciment line actually. Maybe the Masqueintense for once/weekly or biweekly use.

The Thermique is a leave in, Volumactive is a whole line.
Is there a certain item in the line you want to try?
I would recommend the Ciment line actually. Maybe the Masqueintense for once/weekly or biweekly use.
i'm looking at the value sets online so either the:
nutri-thermique bain/masque
or
volumactive bain/care
if neither are those are better than the chroma riche, then i won't get them.

I wouldn't use volumactive unless you have really fine hair.
Is there a deal on the Ciment {light green} line?

Sorry, I didn't notice the "Nutri" in your 1st post :shame:
That line is really good for very damaged hair :yes:

I have fine, dry coloured (but not blond) hair and have had good results with a Volumactive shampoo and Chroma Riche conditioner (the masque one in the pot). It's a minefield trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that works tbh, and I'd be looking online for a good deal because it's a right expensive pita when it goes wrong (which it has done frequently - my DH being a beneficiary of my shampoo mistakes :P)