Which 55 Keepall?

• Graphite

• Monogram

• Damier

Results are only viewable after voting.

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Hi all! So my DH and I take several trips throughout the year. I'm trying to decide b/w which syle keepall. I will be taking it on board with me so no checking this one. I thought about the azur but it's really too light in color for me to be comfortable to travel with. Let me know which you all would like....I'm equal amongst the damier, graphite and mono.

I'm currently deciding between a keepall 55 too as I'll be going to uni in September and I will be frequently travelling back home for the weekends! I'm torn between the same three but I agree with Guilty Pleasure, the Monogram is more high maintenance than the other two but then again it is a classic and instantly recognizable!

However, the Graphite and the Damier Canvas are more subtle and less in your face as it were. Furthermore they are also less prone to marks and stains than the Monogram.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards the Graphite as it has just come out ;) ...

Best of luck with whatever keepall you choose in the end, LV Luvr! :tup:

i like the graphite. i have a monogram one from about 10 yrs ago and it does show signs of use. graphite would definitely hold up better over the years.