Which is the most versatile color in the mini Jodie?

sheesha

Dec 20, 2020
Ive been eyeing the mini jodie for a while now. But am torn about the colors. I definitely don’t want the black! Which color do you think transcends seasons and transitions from day to night?

Ive been eyeing the mini jodie for a while now. But am torn about the colors. I definitely don’t want the black! Which color do you think transcends seasons and transitions from day to night?
As @mouserie has posted, this is more of a fashion bag (due to its size), so you can basically get it in a color that you like the most. What colors do you find most often in your wardrobe? Are you a neutrals lady or do you like a pop of color? In the end, this choice will be yours alone.

I recently checked out the Almond and really liked it. I’ve also seen the Travertine and loving that too. I do think it’s quite versatile but maybe a few notches less. It could go well with any tonal outfits, denims and color blocks as long as it’s not clashing with a similarish outfit color? Plus I think it could transition to evening as well.

Though I’ve got to see it in person to make sure it’s not too muted.

Let me know what you decide. I’m still working on mine :smile:

I saw the travertine at the boutique recently. It‘s a muted green that seems very neutral. It would work beautifully with floral prints as well. I was drawn to it, but must admit that it didn’t look like a pop of color against my neutral taupe and cream outfit…it kind of blended in with the taupe.

Thanks everyone … I think I’m going to go with the Almond! Its a neutral but with a bit of pop as earthygirl said. But maybe this thread can continue for those who’d like to continue the color convos :smile:. Also I realized that the prices have increased since I started the thread. Sigh…

Reactions: Kookiliz
Actually this is timely for me as I got the Bliss Washed last year (a light muted pink) and I have only worn it once! I wish I had gotten Ribbon, which is a brighter pink!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love chalk also! Can’t go wrong with that color. If you do not want black, space is a very dark blue. Caramel is popular on this forum as well but it really depends on what colors you are comfortable wearing.

I have the caramel one and I think it looks beautiful in all seasons! If I had to do it all over again, though, I would've gone with Fondant because the bag gets so much color transfer. I can't even imagine how it looks after a couple of months with the white one or a lighter color. You can definitely see that it darkens after a couple of months, especially by the handles.

• Insightful
Reactions: Euclase