Which Hermes nude or beige matches a Valentino Rockstud color called Alpaca?

NOIRetMoi

Dec 3, 2014
I have a pair of Valentino Rockstud flats and they have the most gorgeous nude color ever called Alpaca.

I've been on the market for a Birkin for a while, but can't decide what color I want and was wondering if anyone knows a color that looks like Alpaca. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance

P.S. I'm open to suggestions about other colors I might like because I like Alpaca. Colors I've looked up online: craie, argile, parchemin, tabac camel, gris tourterelle and trench.

Reactions: prepster
I have a pair of Valentino Rockstud flats and they have the most gorgeous nude color ever called Alpaca.

I've been on the market for a Birkin for a while, but can't decide what color I want and was wondering if anyone knows a color that looks like Alpaca. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance

P.S. I'm open to suggestions about other colors I might like because I like Alpaca. Colors I've looked up online: craie, argile, parchemin, tabac camel, gris tourterelle and trench.

Alpaca is a beautiful color. I can't think of an H color that matches exactly. You might like Poussiere, which is not current (as far as I know). Others that you might enjoy: Rose Dragee, Beige, Ficelle, Ochre.

Last edited:
Alpaca is a beautiful color. I can't think of an H color that matches exactly. You might like Poussiere, which is not current (as far as I know). Others that you might enjoy: Rose Dragee, Beige, Ficelle, Ochre.

Sorry to be "Replying" to myself, lol! But I just thought of another pretty nude-esque neutral you might like, in addition to the ones you mentioned you've seen: craie, argile, parchemin, tabac camel, gris tourterelle and trench, and the others......Glycine is an all-time fave. It leans toward lilac, but shows differently on various leathers, and changes like a chameleon with the light.

Reactions: Txoceangirl
Thanks a lot, guys!!!

Also, considering they're all light colors, are some leathers easier to clean or have a color touch up (or restoration) by H, if needed?