which handbags brands...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey there,

Which handbag brands has more emboridery, and velvet material in it.. can you share any famous names here? :yes:

2. the spy bag?!
    :oh:

3. I don't know about velvet, and that't not the most durable material, but Isabella Fiore tends to go for a lot of detail work.

4. I've seen pics of two Spy bags that NM in White Plains, NY is getting in. THey were gorgeous! However, the price tags were over $5,000. Yikes ............

5. Isabella fiore has embroidered bags. Not sure about velvet though.

6. I was going to say Isabella Fiore as well.
    IF at Saks

7. I have an Embellished IF Nikki bag that is lovely. Alot of detailed beading that seems very sturdy. If also has a Carpet bag that is gorgeous with alot of different fabric patches. Here's my Nikki. And I'll find that link for the Carpet bag.
    View attachment 29360

8. I agree with the majority... definitely isabella fiore.

9. Valentino makes some.

10. Anthropologie stores will probably have a few... Miu Miu might have something velvety for the Fall/Winter season?

11. Marc by Marc Jacobs had a lot of velvet last fall. as far as detailed embroidery, besides IF, try Betsey Johnson?

Here's a velvet Marc bag(not sure about authenticity)

12. I really like embroidered bags too, they can be such treasures :heart: Jamin Puech, Miu Miu, Fendi (not only the spys, but also the beautiful baguettes:heart: ) are famous for it but I think there's always something embroidered by every brand ( I have a few embroidered ones by Gucci, Céline etc http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/ispot-my-collection-22180.html) I would recommend Jamin Puech because the bags are so beautiful and not too expensive!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice