Which Gucci should I buy?

Guccigirl83

Jan 24, 2018
I’m looking for some advice regarding a new Gucci purchase, this is my first time posting!
So I have a bit of a Gucci obsession and although I own a couple pairs of Gucci shoes and other bits and bobs from the brand I bought my first bag in September- the black marmont chevron quilted backpack which I love!
Anyway I’ve been saving to get the middle sized dark blue velvet marmont flap bag but feel like I’m now suddenly torn!
I visited it in the store a few days ago and the colour doesn’t look as vivid in real life and the bag also seemed to be a bit of a fluff magnet. While I was there I was eyeing up the red leather marmont camera bag and the ace sneakers with the bee and now I’m thinking I could get the red bag and the sneakers for pretty much the same price as the blue velvet bag alone.
Which bag do you think is the better purchase? I already own a few red bags! Help!

Get the sneakers and the marmont. If you are questioning the other bag before you even buy it then your instinct is telling you something. I am not a fan of velvet anyway...can't really use in warmer months.

thanks, I must admit I was a bit disappointed when I saw it in the store and I didn’t get that wee flutter you get when you absolutely love something. The blue just seemed duller in real life! Also I live in the UK where it rains almost constantly so I’m worried about the durability of the velvet.

I think you should get the marmont and the sneakers, but since you own a few red bags already, maybe you can get the marmont in another colour?? Have you considered the nude colour? It’s very pretty and neutral colour too, easy to match with your outfit.

Reactions: dotty8