Which green bag? Coach vs. Polene

Which green crossbody?

• Total voters
I'd go for the Coach. I love that they used leather and suede, and the gunmetal hardware looks gorgeous against this shade of green. Also, the bag is rectangular, so I assume it would fit more stuff than the Polene.

The combo of materials in the Coach is definitely one of the things I like about it. I’m also heavily swayed by the fact that it will hold more… I have plenty of small bags and the Tabby reminds me of the Marlie, which is a Coach outlet bag that I’ve found to be crazy functional.

Between the two I also would have picked the coach. :smile:

I've heard on the dix the leather rubs and wears.

But on the other hand I know some of my coach gunmetal hardware also wears off a little.

I like the no fuss styling of the coach

Reactions: Jereni
Thanks to everyone who weighed in! I went to see the Coach in person and it was all over after that. I love the smooth leather, the suede, the dark hardware, the thicker straps. Plus the fact that the straps are interchangeable… etc etc. And the color is even better in person.

View attachment 5675352

:ghi5: Beautiful bag in every way. Congratulations!!!

I have been looking for a darker green crossbody bag and have narrowed it down to these two. Coach soft Tabby ($450) and Polene Dix ($360).

The Coach is more but I have a 15% off coupon, and the Polene has a $20 shipping charge so they are basically the same price. Which would you choose?

View attachment 5673039

View attachment 5673040
I would go for the Coach but then I‘m a Coach gal! It’s timeless but with a little edge