Which First? Galliera Azur pm/ Trevi Damier Ebene gm

monhelu

LV Newbie
Feb 28, 2010
OMG! I just went into my first LV store today and "sigh" it was so wonderful! There was barely anyone in the store so I got to try on all the bags I was interested in.

I posted a few threads here about this bag or that bag and thank you all for your help. After seeing all the bags IRL, I fell in love with the Galliera Azur pm and the Trevi Damier Ebene gm. I wear a lot of dark colors and I have tan skin, so the Galliera Azur stood out more on me. (I made my 4 year old daughter choose between the Galliera Azur and Galliera Mono- just for a back up opinion on the Gallieras and she said, "The white one."

I want both equally, but am thinking the Galliera Azur now since spring around the corner, then the Damier Trevi gm, maybe in the fall and if funds permit.

Are either of these two going to be discontinued?

What should I buy first, because I am determined to get both eventually:

Galliera Azur pm
or
Trevi Damier Ebene GM

Thanks

Trevi. It's the better investment, IMO. It's classic, versatile, all weather, no vachetta to contend with, and will look new FOR YEARS. While beautiful, also, you cannot say the same for azur.

i love both a lot. if you're going to get both eventually, go with the azur galleria first since spring/summer is coming up. if you're only be getting one, go for the trevi.

galliera definitely! but the trevi will look newer for a lot longer. one of my friends has had the trevi for almost 2 yrs i think...and it still looks brand new...its amazing how not having the vachetta can make such a difference!

Here is what I think

DSCN2394-1-2.jpg

I would get the Galliera Azur first, so nice and crisp for the spring/summer, like you said, and then get the Trevi in the winter if you can. Both are gorgeous bags, you can't go wrong with either one, but it might be fun to start with the lighter bag first! I believe both styles are going to be around for a long while, so I don't think you'll miss out on the trevi if you don't get it now. Good luck with your decision, can't wait to see what you decide on!