Which Eva for this dress? Which Eva is more versatile in general?

Thanks prp, earth, Lvoepink, cherry, boyover, fairy-bag!

Cherry..congrats on graduating and getting your first apartment! So exciting for you!
Yes, thanks for the furniture love :biggrin: our pieces worked well, thankfully.

My vote goes for the Mono. I think it'll be more versatile and can be easily complement any outfit for different occasions. I also think it's the best pattern for the Eva. Good luck deciding!

Thanks Needlv, Disco, Joy&LV, Cherry and Conrad!

I am leaning towards the Azur, but still undecided.

Whenever I think of Azur though, my mind wanders and says, for another $100 you can get a speedy. I think this is mainly because that long strap is too long on me, I feel I'm not getting my money's worth....I'm just wondering if I can sell the strap for enough money to buy the adjustable vachetta strap instead? I know one member did that.

I think azur would be just fab in Mexico, although I do think mono is more versatile than azur in general so it's a tough choice (sorry I guess I'm not really helping)...

I have just an azur speedy and pochette and really want one more piece for my collection - it's hard to resisit the colour combo because it's just so pretty...good luck deciding & have a good trip!

Thanks Needlv, Disco, Joy&LV, Cherry and Conrad!

I am leaning towards the Azur, but still undecided.

Whenever I think of Azur though, my mind wanders and says, for another $100 you can get a speedy. I think this is mainly because that long strap is too long on me, I feel I'm not getting my money's worth....I'm just wondering if I can sell the strap for enough money to buy the adjustable vachetta strap instead? I know one member did that.

I would get the Speedy then in this case if I'm were you. I'm not the kind of person who would spend extra money to made the bag fits me. I only buys what I feel that it's perfect for me when I tried it on :smile:

Thanks Slang, Earth and Adriana!

Earth...very good point about making it fit. For over $600 for Eva (after shipping and taxes we pay 12%), it's getting up there when I can't use all of its glory.

I think a vernis clutch would go better with that dress maybe in Rose florentine, Gris, Amarante or Rouge Fauviste in the Sobe or Sunset BLVD...IMO the pattern of any Eva would compete/clash too much with the floral pattern on your dress!

...Out of all the Eva's IMO the mono is more versatile!

I agree about the patterns clashing. That ivory leather couch was making me think cream colored epi leather would be fabulous.

Apart from the two immediate occasions that you mentioned, based on your location (British Columbia), I'd recommend mono for an all-around choice. Damier Azur seems so summery to me, I'd hesitate to rely on it for year-round wear.

Eva is a great bag. It's on my wishlist.:biggrin:

Now that you mention the speedy.. I think it would be a great choice go get an Azur speedy!! I adore mine. Since its hand held, it will compliment any outfit because it can easily be the focal point, and if you are going go miss Mono, just bring a Mono wallet with you =). I love Mono, but whenever I see someone with an Azur bag, I can't help but stare. :drool: