Which do you like better- WHY?!

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Hi all... I've been looking at the blush Stam for a week now- literally get can't it outta my head! Then, I saw the Chloe Elsie in dove- which they say is light gray, but looks beige-y to me. Anyway, which one? TIA ;)

Attachments

• 0459414535316R_CDOVE_300x400.jpg
    0459414535316R_CDOVE_300x400.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 0470817059483R_300x400.jpg
    0470817059483R_300x400.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 81
i prefer the Stam, but i really like the Elsie as well... i like the Stam cause of the quilting, the chain, and the kisslock. it's very MJ. but the Elsie is nice too... i'm no help, am i?? :P

but i do like the color of the Stam better

That's a tough one. The Chloe is pretty, but so is the Stam.

From my little experience with Chloe, they show fingernail scratches too easily. Maybe that light color wouldn't do that, but ...
I wonder if, when the Chloe is full, it would pull and droop from where the handles attach. KWIM?

I also think Chloe is a little overpriced.

You're asking the people in the MJ forum. We are kind of biased. :lol:
There is nothing prettier, in my opinion, than a Stam. (well, besides Tad's Absynthe. :biggrin:)

Last edited:
That's a tough one. The Chloe is pretty, but so is the Stam.

From my little experience with Chloe, they show fingernail scratches too easily. Maybe that light color wouldn't do that, but ...
I wonder if, when the Chloe is full, it would pull and droop from where the handles attach. KWIM?

I also think Chloe is a little overpriced.

You're asking the people in the MJ forum. We are kind of biased. :lol:
There is nothing prettier, in my opinion, than a Stam. (well, besides Tad's Absynthe. :biggrin:)

Yes... I agree with Nascar! I love the look of the Chloe Elsie but it's way pricey!
They are two totally different looking bags though.
I would much prefer the Stam;)

Thanks for your input ladies. :smile: The blush color is soo pretty in person- a tad more pink than the pic, but still has beige undertones. I had a blush (patent) Stam a few years ago and sold it b/c I was afraid it would yellow. I don't think this leather would do that, though.
You make a good point about the drooping, Nascar. Also, possible nail scratches would drive me nuts!
I posted the same ? in the Chloe subforum, but no responses yet...

I vote for the stam as well... it's very classic and sophisticated. the chloe is great too but I think the flap cover would drive me nuts. the kisslock might be easier to get in and out of, and the chain strap is nice when you don't want to carry it on your arm.

the chloe's nice, but on the boring and uninteresting side. i may be biased and all, but i'd go with the stam. you'll be getting your money's worth design-wise. plus you'll have a bag that stands out and makes a statement instead of something that's fairly forgettable.