Best Preference

• Shaving

• Waxing

• Plucking

• Threading

Results are only viewable after voting.

snosno

Sep 17, 2006
Whether it's for your eyebrows and/or "OTHER" areas...which do you prefer...and why does it beat out the other choices?

*Shaving
*Waxing
*Plucking
*Threading

I prefer to get my eyebrows threaded. But waxing for my legs and umm.. between the legs. :lol:

I have a high tolerance for pain; waxing the legs and brazilians haven't been painful for me. But I get my eyebrows threaded because its not as harsh on the face as waxing. I've had some friends that had accidents happen while getting their eyebrows waxed. So I'm scared something bad might happen to me if I got mine waxed too.

i thread eyebrows, and wax everywhere else... i prefer waxing as it honeslty does make a diff to your hair it seems softer and obviously you dont have to d it everyday... love waxing..

Professionally plucked and trimmed eyebrows, and I shave a little bit along my bikini line just so I don't have any bits and pieces showing along the sides when I'm in my underwear!!! I'm too much of a chicken to wax that area and DH doesn't care anyway, so I just don't go there, period!

For my eyebrows, I prefer threading but sometimes I'm too lazy to drive 20 minutes so I just get them waxed. As for "other" areas, I want to try waxing but it seems so painful so until I stop being a chicken, I guess I'll have to stick to shaving.