Which do people like more of the following two...

1. If you could get one for your x-mas gift which would it be the daimer papillon or the popincourt haut and why? Does anyone own both..if sooo which do you prefer and why? I cannot go to the store so I base my decision on pics and fellow pf members input...thanx:flowers: ...I love LV to bits:heart: :P :heart:

2. Damier Papillon, because I like the barrel shape.

3. popincourt haut!!!!!!!!! love the shape, and its a great shoulder bag. pap might get squished under your arm.

4. Popincourt haut for me too - it's a great shape!!!

5. Popincourt Haut - I tried this on, and it looked great. I did not try a Papillon on, but seen them on display. They look nice - and if you want more room, go for Popincourt Haut.

6. damier papillion

7. PH--tried it on--roomy and comfortable.:yes:

8. I love the papillon in damier, it's so classy, if you have nothing in the bag then of course it'll get smooshed like any other canvas bag.

9. I think the PH is probably a good choice if you don't already have a LV shoulder bag and you aren't too concerned about the vachetta getting darker and/or water marks. Personally I would choose the Damier Papillon as I prefer to carry my purses in my hand or on my arm and I love the shape of it!

10. Didn't you return the pop H? If you didn't love it, then don't think about getting it again. I have both and I love both. 2 different looks.

11. get the damier papillon! you need a winter bag anyway. :P

12. ohhh you have to give a different answer...saying you love both does not help...you must love one just a kiss more...I love both my speedy 30 and LH but, I do love my LH a smooch more...just I have to baby it until the vachette darkens....come on give me something more....yes I did return the PH but, miss it a little..

13. papillon, because I like the shape. I never really liked the PH, but if you want more room, then that's the one.

14. I like the Damier Papillon. I am just not a fan of the PH...the proportions of it look funny to me for some reason.

15. wow :yahoo: congrats on your weight loss...how did you do...the last few are always the most challenging...that is awesome:yahoo: !!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice