Which do people like more of the following two...

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
If you could get one for your x-mas gift which would it be the daimer papillon or the popincourt haut and why? Does anyone own both..if sooo which do you prefer and why? I cannot go to the store so I base my decision on pics and fellow pf members input...thanx:flowers: ...I love LV to bits:heart: :P :heart:

Popincourt Haut - I tried this on, and it looked great. I did not try a Papillon on, but seen them on display. They look nice - and if you want more room, go for Popincourt Haut.

I think the PH is probably a good choice if you don't already have a LV shoulder bag and you aren't too concerned about the vachetta getting darker and/or water marks. Personally I would choose the Damier Papillon as I prefer to carry my purses in my hand or on my arm and I love the shape of it!

Didn't you return the pop H? If you didn't love it, then don't think about getting it again. I have both and I love both. 2 different looks.
ohhh you have to give a different answer...saying you love both does not help...you must love one just a kiss more...I love both my speedy 30 and LH but, I do love my LH a smooch more...just I have to baby it until the vachette darkens....come on give me something more....yes I did return the PH but, miss it a little..