Which day?? Help!!

citychick

Kate Moss Rocks
Nov 27, 2010
Hey all,
I really want a colour pop RH day, but Im worried it wont go with anything and I might not use it enough! Im going to buy it from the Bal website so it will be a '10 colour. Any advice on wearing brights? Do you just wear it with anything even if it doesnt match? Which colour shall I go for? :sos:

I was wondering about the murier (purple is my fav colour) but it looks quite a muted colour in the pics and I want something really bright. Do you know if the website pics are a true reflection of the colour? :smile:

I love the Sorbet or the Outremer of SS 10 & the Moutard, gorgeous Pop colors that you can wear w/ any classic outfits. Jeans & T-shirt, great w/ solids, dresses, anything simple.

I love the Pop color Bbags so much, I get an instant upgrade on my ripped shorts, jeans & white t-shirt wardrobe. They're the best accent accessory to solid, simple, classic dress.

Aaaaaahhhh! I Love them all!! One of each please lol :lol: Its so hard to choose, does anyone else have this problem? I change my mind every time I look at them! Anyone know how bright murier is IRL?

Murier IRL is a little bit darker than the image on the Balenciaga site, but not my much. I have a Murier RH City and absolutely love it! It's a great bag to wear with neutrals (which my wardrobe mainly consists of), but it could complement other colors well, too. It is a color that definitely pops and gets noticed. Although...not as much as Outremer, of course. The other Day bag I like is the Peony one.

Aaaaaahhhh! I Love them all!! One of each please lol :lol: Its so hard to choose, does anyone else have this problem? I change my mind every time I look at them! Anyone know how bright murier is IRL?
i don't think murier is especially bright but I think it is a beautiful colour....you could look on bonanza - lots of pop colours on there for sale!

Definately open to pre owned, never used Bonanza before, is it the same principle as ebay? I have had a look, its all in dollars, can I use it from the UK?
Do you know if peony and pivoine are the same colour?

Last edited:
I LOVE my Jaune Day bag, it was from HG bags; they currently have a couple of nice used Days at good prices (a Coral and a Tomate). I think they do International shipping too. Good luck on whatever you decide and please post pix!

Definately open to pre owned, never used Bonanza before, is it the same principle as ebay? I have had a look, its all in dollars, can I use it from the UK?
Do you know if peony and pivoine are the same colour?
there are a few UK sellers on Bon if you look at the locations (one has a day gsh)....some US sellers ship to the UK but you would then have to factor in horrendous custom fees!
****** ship to the Uk...
good luck!

Ok I think i have decided, Murier it is! :yahoo: I think this colour would be more versatile than a really bright one. Going to order it from the Bal UK website after xmas, will post pics! Thanks for all your opinions :heart: