Which cosmetic pouch? Opinions appreciated ...

I vote for the MC. I was never a fan of the MC line until recently. For some reason the epi line isn't for me. I recently purchase the MC cosmetics & plan to pair it with my caviar Chanel wallet. I'm 40+ as well and I think it's just a fun piece. In my opinion the MC bags are a bit much but the MC SLG's are the perfect pop of color!! Let us know what you decide!

I vote for the MC. I was never a fan of the MC line until recently. For some reason the epi line isn't for me. I recently purchase the MC cosmetics & plan to pair it with my caviar Chanel wallet. I'm 40+ as well and I think it's just a fun piece. In my opinion the MC bags are a bit much but the MC SLG's are the perfect pop of color!! Let us know what you decide!

Thank you :smile: I'll definitely do a reveal!

I vote black MC.

The Epi ones are super pretty too, but when you look at preloved Epi vs. preloved MC pieces, Epi's always have more wear, even the ones in good condition. Maybe I'm wrong. Epi just seems like it needs more babying than MC.

I would get the mc black (I am not afraid of chipping) and would say epi is a close second.

Idylle is infamous for pilling. To me it starts looking old really quickly so I've stayed away from that line.

I have a Noe bag in idylle & definitely wouldn't recommend idylle for a cosmetic pouch - it needs looking after & babying.

You won't go wrong with epi (ESP in a bright color) nor with MC

+1
Wanted to suggest epi, definitely not idylle line accessory/SLG. I don't baby my bag from Idylle line (Elegie), but would be afraid of having an SLG of this line inside a bag.

So no one thinks mc is young or might be outdated once discontinued? This scares me! I know I shouldn't care what others think, but their thoughts do impact on my feelings for things lol. I am only young so can get away with mc but I'm also quite formal - wear lots of black and grey, suits etc

Nahhh!! Such a pretty pop of color! My vote is MC or epi!