Which coral Chanel? Help!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi everyone! i'm having a hard time deciding between these two coral bags. Currently I have 4 jumbo flaps, 1 trendy CC, 1 boy, 1 WOC, and 2 square minis in black and baby pink. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• bucket bag.jpeg
    bucket bag.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 590
  • coral mini.jpeg
    coral mini.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:
I'd go for the bucket, based on what you already have but also because personally I'm not a huge fan of this colour in patent leather tbh. But genuinely love the style of the bucket bag and the colour is really great!

bucket is real pretty for casual spring outfit or with a sundress? it's so soft and pretty, and the size seems perfect (not too big/small) for daily wear :smile: Good luck and go with what you love of course!

bucket is real pretty for casual spring outfit or with a sundress? it's so soft and pretty, and the size seems perfect (not too big/small) for daily wear :smile: Good luck and go with what you love of course!

The bucket bag has been at the back of my mind for a few months haha. It's not my typical style so I'm not exactly sure how I'd wear it bahah

The bucket bag has been at the back of my mind for a few months haha. It's not my typical style so I'm not exactly sure how I'd wear it bahah
hmmmm... that's interesting... bucket bag style comes and goes and if you love it then I think it makes sense to get it for you (because that coral one is very pretty). However, if you are having difficulty visualizing this on yourself, then is it possible that this may be a bag that you love seeing or seeing on others but not on you?
for example, how does the bag appear to you vibe/style wise? does it "feel" like a dressed up bag or casual bag? do you see mentally someone who's wearing ripped jeans and cool t-shirt wearing this bag on one shoulder/cross body? or do you see someone wearing a flowy ladylike dress with this bag for a very feminine look?
then... do you see yourself wearing it that way/do you dress that way often?
I had to pass on a few bags I really like because while I love it on others, I can't visualize it on myself "enough"... they are just too expensive!

do you just like the color and not the style? if that's the case maybe find out if there are other styles? I know they have a coral trendy CC WOC in that color...