which concealer??

I use Armani's, but as mentioned it's pretty light and I'm looking for another brand to try. I'm going to try the Lancome one. Because I didn't like Laura Mercier's or the Bobbi Browwn one either :sad: Too drying out on the skin I think.

as i postet in another thread im using mineral powder a little lighter than my mineral powder for the face.
before i was using YSL,without good result,sometimes im using rival de loop too.
it depence on my mood.

I've tried both and found the textures to be very similar. I prefer the Bobbi Brown because of the companion corrector product available.

If your under eye circles aren't bad (mine are awful!) and you don't need a corrector, either product would work well.

I also have tried both concealers, but they cake up and are noticeable. I recently purchased Mac mineral concealer and love it! It covers and doesn't settle into lines ☺

Stila Conceal & Brighten. The packaging is kind of crappy and annoying, but it is a lovely consistenty and has decent coverage (though one need a corrector underneath if they have severe dark circles.)