Which colour would you pick?

Option A or B?

• A - black

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • B - beige

Votes: 56 75.7%

• Total voters
I’d love to hear your preference/thoughts on this LV cap. I had originally preordered black (to go with my PS backpacks) but am having second thoughts now because they’re both equally nice. It’s always such a struggle! :P TIA View attachment 4808715View attachment 4808716View attachment 4808718
I love your ps charm, it sooo cute. But back to the question at hand, I would normally go black due to all the reasons others have mentioned, but the beige made me look again and also it matches the trim nicely and also the LV logo so I’m going beige. Would be more unique and special as well. Black seems to plain and common.

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Can you report back on sizing? I can't find it anywhere?
Ok will try to find out for you. LV might not have given measurement for each size b/c ppl. on IG can’t find it either!

I love your ps charm, it sooo cute. But back to the question at hand, I would normally go black due to all the reasons others have mentioned, but the beige made me look again and also it matches the trim nicely and also the LV logo so I’m going beige. Would be more unique and special as well. Black seems to plain and common.
I usually like black, but I vote for beige.. I looks nicer.. Good luck dear..
Thanks for sharing your assessments @Bumbles & @balen.girl :smile: that’s exact why it is so hard for me to choose this round. I don’t know why but the black looks somewhat underwhelming compared to the beige lol - it’s probably b/c beige has a more cohesive, tied-together look.

Also, TY @Bumbles for showing my Party PS so much LVoe!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowers: