Which colour should I get in the Part Time?

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
I am looking for buy a Part Time RH... but I am wondering which colour I should get?

I am thinking about the brights... as my wardrobe is all very dark...

so here is the list colours that are available to me:

Sorbet (I like the sorbert, but is Pink too girlie for me?)
Tomate (I haven't seen it IRL? I wear alot of black, if I carry an orange bag, is it too "halloween"?)
Moutarde (once again - with Black - will I look like a Bumble bee?)
Cyclade (I am afraid of yellowing)

pls help me decide ladies :flowers:

I'd probably choose Tomate! From the pics I've seen it's too orangy at all, at least not like Mandarin, but that's a very lovely color IMO. I always love deeply saturated colors against neutral or dark outfits, so my vote goes to Tomate. :yes:

Last edited:
I vote Cyclade, but I second Tomate. These 2 colours seem more " serious " to be reckoned with a PT. Sorbet and Moutarde I will limit them to City at most, cos they are more " fun" colors.

I voted for Moutarde cuz' I think it serves both as a bright "pop" color but at the same time fairly neutral (to me, at least). I'm also a dark wardrobe person. I think all 4 colors you listed are very pretty but I also have the same fear of Sorbet being too girly, but it all depends on your personal style and what you're comfortable with. I think my second choice is Cyclade just because it's such a unique and gorgeous color. Tomate seems great too and from the pics I've seen it's not orange-ish at all ;)

i went for Moutarde..... i think its a great colour and would brighten up your collection.

but i know that whatever you decide on, it'll look fantastic on you.

i am also looking to get a PT in Officer, either RH or GSH.... the search is on.

Tomate! I love the pop of color that orange brings to any outfit. My Mandarin PT RH is my favorite Bbag :biggrin:

I have a lot of blacks in my closet and not once have I thought that I look Halloween-y with an orange bag.

Tomate - I saw one in real life and it looks great with lots of colours and prints.

It's a good, strong colour in the warm colour family, so it looks great with jeans as well as greys and blacks. In my mind, Tomate is probably the most versatile and "neutral" of the colours you have picked.

Good luck with your final choice!

I tried Moutarde PT at the store, love this color!
attachment.php