Which colour Mitzy Hobo?

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
I saw this bag today and fell in love.
I've seen it on the website and didn't look twice but after trying it on, it's so comfy and light and the leather is just beautiful.
I love the turquoise one but have the Aqua Mabel, so wondered if the oak/brown one might be better??
I keep getting drawn back to more colourful bags though.
I've just sold my black Poppy and am considering selling either my glace plum Ledbury or my pebble Mabel to fund the purchase??
Does anyone have any thoughts on the colours, do you think they may bring it out in more colours??

I like the oak, not keen on the turqoise, saw it irl on wednesday and thought it was a bit pale and washed out looking (dont mean to offend anyone!).

Are you not loving the pebble mabel rachie?

I like the oak, not keen on the turqoise, saw it irl on wednesday and thought it was a bit pale and washed out looking (dont mean to offend anyone!).

Are you not loving the pebble mabel rachie?

It's one of those bags that I like to look at but just never get round to using. I might stick it on Ebay and see if I get any interest. If I could get £375 for it I could afford the Mitzy with what's left with my remaining vouchers??
I never seem satisfied with my collection!!
I might go for the Oak??

I think you would be able to get that for it on ebay, they dont come up on there very often at all. I would say go for the oak, but then Im biased as I love oak!

I'm going to get it in Oak. I think it's gorgeous - the size/shape really suits the style. Having said that, the black is really nice, too :tup:

What about the white patent? I don't think it would get dirty as such as any marks should just wipe off :yes: And it comes in lipstick patent too, doesn't it?

Rachiem, I tried to Oak Mitzy Hobo on this week at the Madison Avenue shop. It was soooooo gorgeous and soft and felt really good on! I say go for the Oak, I don't think you'll be disappointed!!!!

I think that Oak would be the best multi-season buy.

Please take modelling pics once you have your bag. I am really intrigued and don't live anywhere near a shop selling them.