Which colour for the new 07

It depends...the bleu glacier is a gorgeous color, but it does have a lot of grey in it that makes it seem fairly subdued to me. Cobalt has a lot more personality.

Maybe the cobalt for the bag, and you can always get an accessory in the bleu glacier, like the money wallet or a toilet case...

I'm kinda leaning towards the cobalt now too. I like it because it's not as out there as the French blue but it's still a unique colour and it's kinda a turquoise and I kinda like that. Do you think I should get the regular h/w or the giant h/w?

No see that is problem, I won't be able to see any of them before I buy that is why i'm asking so many question hehe :smile:
Is there any photos floating around that have a pic of the cobalt? I have only seen in on atelier and it's not the best pic of it.

Ok, the Work is 13"hx18"wx5"d.

The Brief is 14"hx17"wx3.25"d. And I've attached a photo from ateliernaff of the Brief with GH.

The reason I did this is that the two bags are of similar dimensions. Most people seem to agree that the GH looks great on the bigger bags (not the First or City). I've seen GH on Mid Afternoons and Briefs, and it does look fabulous.

I think with the Cobalt, the GH will be stunning, but it will be a very flashy bag! If that's what you're looking for, go for it. If you want something a little more conservative, then go for the old hardware.

You can also call the Bal store closest to you and ask them to send you a photo of a RH Cobalt and a GH Cobalt. I know BalNY does this!

Attachments

• brief.jpg
    brief.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 92