Which colors for Fidji and St. Louis GM?

becesq

O.G.
Jan 13, 2010
Originally I planned to make my 1st Goyard summer purchases a White St. Louis St. Louis PM and a GM in a bright color, but now I'm confused...

Should I get a pink or white Fidji? The zipper closure on the Fidji appeals to me more than the St. Louis PM since I have two small kids, live in NY so I walk a lot, etc. Although I think the pink PM is adorable and I figure after a season or two, I can save it for my daughter (her first "vintage" bag =).

What color for the GM? Pink, Light Blue, Yellow? (my sister has orange so that's out since we'll sometimes swap). I plan to use this as a beach bag, out-and-about bag when I'm with the kids, etc.

I can't tell you how many times I've walked in and out of Barney's and BG w/o purchasing one because I can't decide. I broke down and spontaneously bought the LV Damier Azure large zip tote yesterday (don't even know the name, but it has 2 pockets on the sides, cost approx. $1100) because my wallet was stolen from my open-top tote (Prada's take on the Neverfull), but I haven't taken it out of the bag so I need to move on the Goyard ones...

I say get the light blue for the GM! I just bought my first St. Louis last week and was debating between the navy and the light blue, I went with the navy because I mainly wear dark colors but I'm obsessed with the light blue for summer, it's perfect!

And I think the LV bag you are referring to is the "Totally"

cnm5292: Thanks for the advice. I love the navy too -- congrats! You're right, the LV is called the Totally GM. I do still like it, but was a bit concerned when the SA said that the color from denim will transfer to the bag & it isn't removable esp since I've read here that others have succesfully removed it from their Goyards.

r15324 & kaka: You're both right, but between Barney's and Bergdorfs, they still have the Fidji colors I like :smile: Would you get a Fidji or St. Louis PM for everyday?